dinsdag 19 oktober 2010

Henk president of the MPA

And this is the moment to be proud.
I now can announce that I am president of the Master Photographers Association.
In my opinion the most prestigious organisation in the United Kingdom.
Already being the chairman of the judges and also being next years chairman of the judges,
this a new achievement to be proud of.
The special chain that is always within my reach for a whole year.
And this is also the platform to promote professional photography.
To change an awareness. To motivate and establish our profession. To show professional identity.
So since october the 17th I am THE PRESIDENT.
Just to let you all know.
And as being a Dutchman I was introduced as the flying dutchman. I used the opportunity to show up in a completely orange suit, with red white and blue buttons and inside a lot of my images printed in the fabric.
I feel proud to be part of this industry.

Henk van Kooten

1 opmerking:

  1. Henk van harte gefeliciteerd met je promotie! erg leuk en mooi voor je om hier zo'n belangrijke positie te vervullen. En je werk... ik blijf er gefascineerd door!! Groet Remko.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen