zaterdag 24 oktober 2009

My children....


MyKids

The sandwich of a genetic mixture

Whenever I look at them
They are beautyfull

Whatever they do wrong
I will always forgive them

Wherever they are
I will think of them

They create my emotions
They are my soul

They make me worry
They make me cry

It makes me alive
It makes me feel love

But beyond this romantic talk
It makes me responsable for them
It gives me the pressure to handle
And it controles my life

Still it is what I can love beyond everything.
To see them all together, walking next to eachother.
I just cannot believe this has grown out the little seed and egg of
Christina and me..............
And so life goes on, till we die and they grow up and will have children.
Than they will die and life goes on again.
So where does it stop, where do we go, what is the meaning of this?

No answers, just a surprise of the question itself.
No answers, just the amazing, wondering, the pain, the good, the bad.
Most of all the sence of life itself.

Henk

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten